Diabetes

Well, it's finally here. My first Camp!!!!!!! I leave tomorrow morning and begin Diabetes Training at 9am. I'm all packed and ready to go. I'm so excited I can barely stand it!!!!!!! : )
The past 4 weeks that I didn't have Camp went by faster than I thought they would. I visited Camp every week for the weekly dance. I had such a blast at each one and it's amazing how fast a child can fall in love with you and how much your heart can melt in just 3-4 hours.
As I work with children with diabetes please keep me in your prayers. A) That I would have the strength to make it through the week B) That I would give myself fully to each and every child C) That I will make smart choices and D) That I will follow God's Will during the week.
I'm so ready to get there, get through the training, and see those wonderful smiling faces. Camp, here I come!!!

Comments

Popular Posts