Some Exciting(Yet Unofficial) News!

Today I got some very exciting news from a staff member at camp......

As you know, I applied to be a counselor back in January. They told me that it would be the end of April until I knew if I was hired or not. Today I had sent an email asking for my service hours from the past three camps I had done. When she emailed me back with the hours she also told me to not bother filling out a volunteer application for the summer(then with a smiley face). So, basically she was telling that I was hired, but that it wasn't official yet!!!
I am so happy and excited!!! I know for sure now that this is God wants me to do!!!!!

I am still so completely amazed every day that God would want ME and want to use ME!
Why? Why oh Lord? I am just a teenage girl....why would you want me?

Song for the day:  How He Loves-David Crowder Band

Comments

Popular Posts