All Wrapped Up in One

So, it seems that I have been a terrible blogger the past two months, but I have good reason. I haven't had a second to breathe let alone type out all of my summertime adventures. Don't get me wrong, I have had an amazing summer so far; one of the best I've ever had. Let me update you one just how busy I have been the past few months.

June: I finished up training week and boy was it a blast! I made some great friends and I feel like the relationships I formed this year are more deep and meaningful then last summer. These are GREAT people I'm working with. I prayed that God would send me some good friends to work with and He did. I began my summer camps with a week specifically for kids with Muscular Dystrophy. Wow, changed my life and my perspective on life. My girls were amazing and I thank God every day for bringing each and every one of them into my life. I love them still with all of my heart! <3 The second camp in June that I worked was a camp for all different kinds of children. I had a cabin of 7 girls and we were FULL of energy. We laughed and had a blast all week long. I miss them so much and can't wait to see them again next summer.
July: I turned 18!!! haha It was a great birthday, even spent away from camp. My family went on a small vacation for it and I found out I am going to one of my favorite artists concerts at the end of July. ECSTATIC!!!!! I finished up my first camp of July last week and it was a Diabetes camp. This was my favorite week last summer and it was a fantastic one this year. I have never sang more Taylor Swift then I did last week and though my throat suffered I wouldn't trade one jam session for anything in the world. Those girls were a blessing in my life and I love love love love them soooooo much!!! :)

So, Sunday I ship out again and this time it is another camp that has multiple special needs. I can't wait to arrive and see what wonderful campers I have. God has a new adventure for me this week and I'm super excited to see what it is all about!

There is the update, hopefully I will be more disciplined in the future, but with me moving in to college in 21 days I doubt that. haha That is another adventure all in itself! :) Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts