Patience

Throughout the past few months I have really been (surprisingly) patient about the prospective counselor position. Thursday was the deadline for all applications, so soon I will find out! Though it is just around the corner I am getting very nervous and impatient. I can't resist checking my email, even though I know that there won't be one on the weekend.
God has been so great to have blessed me with patience so far, but now I really need His strength to get me through the next week or so. I know that if I simply ask for His peace and truly desire it with my heart, knowing that no matter what His Will is perfect, then He will happily grant it to me. I am reminded by Psalm 37:4 to "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." If I am truly seeking God's Will with my heart, then God will bless me with this job.
I am in prayer, that He would give me the patience of Christ and that He would, if it is in His Plan, grant me with this position.

Comments

Popular Posts